Emerging Technologies for Health and Medicine Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Robotics, Industry 4.0 is available to download free in pdf / epub format.
With the current advances in technology innovation, the field of medicine and healthcare is rapidly expanding and, as a result, many different areas of human health diagnostics, treatment and care are emerging. Wireless technology is getting faster and 5G mobile
technology allows the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) to greatly improve patient care and more effectively prevent illness from developing. This book provides an overview and review of the current and anticipated changes in medicine and healthcare due to new technologies and faster communication between users and devices.
- A review of the implications of VR and AR healthcare applications
- A review of current augmenting dental care
- An overview of typical human-computer interaction (HCI) that can help inform the development of user interface designs and novel ways to evaluate human behavior to responses in virtual reality (VR) and other new technologies
- AI technologies for mobile health of stroke monitoring & rehabilitation robotics control
- An artificial intelligence mobile cloud computing tool
- Training system design of lower limb rehabilitation robot based on virtual reality