Performing the Small Animal Physical Examination 1st Edition is available to download free in pdf / epub format.
Performing the Small Animal Physical Examination offers an easy-to-follow guide to successfully executing a thorough physical exam in cats and dogs, with nearly 1,000 clinical photographs depicting step-by-step details.
- Provides comprehensive, practical information on the physical examination in small animal patients
- Presents nearly 1,000 color photographs with step-by-step details of the procedures and principles
- Offers advice on preparing the examination room, useful tips, and concrete guidance for examining each body system
- Outlines a systematic, in-depth approach to the initial examination in dogs and cats
- Supports new and experienced veterinarians and veterinary technicians alike in performing a thorough basic exam