Manual of Veterinary Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking is available to download free in pdf / epub format.
Using a practical approach, the Manual of Veterinary Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking provides veterinary practitioners with evidence-based guidelines to refer to at the clinical practice level.
- Provides evidence-based information on transfusion medicine and blood banking practices
- Presents sections on recipient screening, donor selection, blood collection and storage, and how to meet blood product demands
- Includes useful protocols for transfusions and blood banking relevant to clinical practice
- Incorporates the balanced perspectives of veterinarians and veterinary technicians
- Contains information pertaining to large, small, and exotic animals