Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry 31th Edition is available to download free in pdf / epub format.
The Thirty-First Edition of Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry continues to emphasize the link between biochemistry and the understanding of disease states, disease pathology, and the practice of medicine. Featuring a full-color presentation and numerous medically relevant examples, Harper’s presents a clear, succinct review of the fundamentals of biochemistry that every student must understand in order to succeed in medical school.
• Emphasis throughout on the integral relationship between biochemistry and disease, diagnostic pathology, and medical practice
• Hundreds of references to disease states throughout
• New chapter addressing the biochemical roles of transition metals
• Many updated review questions
• Frequent tables summarizing key links to disease states
• New text on cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM)
• Cover picture of the protein structure of the Zika virus, solved by cryo-EM