Clinical Radiology The Essentials 4th Edition is available to download free in pdf / epub format.
Written in an engaging, easy-to-read style, Clinical Radiology covers the topics most often included in introductory radiology courses and emphasizes clinical problem solving. The text offers guidelines for selecting imaging studies in specific clinical situations and takes a systematic approach to imaging interpretation, presenting a review of normal anatomy, technical and pathologic considerations, and diagnostic advice.
The Fourth Edition includes:
- NEW! Full-color design and illustrations
- 50 new images, updated to reflect the latest technology
- Expanded coverage of neurotoxicity and radiation exposure
- Additional “Diagnostic Pearls” included in each chapter
- Bonus online material, including case studies, slides, and additional radiological images